- DMA, 2014: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MM, 2010: New York University
- BM, 2009: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Recent Clinics and Masterclasses
- Illinois State University
- St. Charles North High School
- Waubonsie Community College
- Illinois Summer Youth Music
- New Trier High School
"Zubin was asked to lead a jazz small group at the U of I as a graduate student and the group level was quite low so it required Zubin to do quite a bit of demonstration of concepts not only regarding the trumpet but of rhythm section and group dynamics in ways that would reach inexperienced players and leading that group required him to set reasonable goals and see that they were achieved thus showing his leadership skills as the group excelled in all its performances! "
– Chip McNeill, Grammy Award Winning Saxophonist and Educator
My jazz combo at Illinois Summer Youth Music performing my composition, Anachronism.
My jazz combo at Illinois Summer Youth Music performing Bye Bye Blackbird.